The Power of KENT Technology
KENT ULTRA MINERAL RO water purifier is based on the patented KENT Technology that removes even the Dissolved Impurities while retaining essential natural minerals and offers double purification of RO followed by UF.
KENT Ultra RO features
- Double purification by RO +UF with TDS controller.
- Removes even Dissolved Impurities while retaining Essential Minerals.
- Elegant OVER-the-counter design.
- Equally suitable for water from all sources such as bore-wells, tanks or tap-water.
- Spin-welded RO membrane housing that prevents tampering.
- Push-fit components for leak-proof performance.
- Fully automatic operation with auto-start and auto-off.
|Applications||Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap Water|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 LPH*|
|Body Material||ABS Food Grade Plastic|
|Mounting||Under the Counter|
|Dimensions(mm)||L 445 W 245 H 420|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min)||0.3 kg / cm2 or 4.3psi / 10°C|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max)||3 kg / cm2 or 42.7psi / 35°C|
|Filter Cartridges||Sediment, Activated carbon, UF|
|UF FILTER||Ultra Filtration Membrane|
|Storage Capacity||6 L|
|Purification Production Rate||15 L/hr.|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||75 L/day|
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO|
|Booster Pump Voltage||24 V DC|
|Mains Voltage||100 – 300 V~ AC / 50 Hz, 800mA|